Wiha 44106 44107 SpeedE Yellow Power Bits Electrical Slotted Phillips Pozi Torx Hex Slim Bits
Please select the size you require from the dropdown menu:
- Power Bit slimBit electric, Slotted: 5,5mm
- Power Bit slimBit electric, Slotted: 6,5mm
- Power Bit slimBit electric, Phillips: PH2
- Power Bit slimBit electric, Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ2
- Power Bit slimBit electric, TORX®: T15
- Power Bit slimBit electric, TORX®: T20
- Power Bit slimBit electric, TORX®: T25
- Power Bit slimBit electric - Internal hexagon 2,5
- Power Bit slimBit electric - Internal hexagon 3
- Power Bit slimBit electric - Internal hexagon 4
- Power Bit slimBit electric - Internal hexagon 5
- Power Bit slimBit electric - Internal hexagon 6
- SlimBit Box 43163
- 6 Piece Full Set 44106 (Slotted 5.5mm, Phillips PH2, Pozi SL/PZ2, Torx T15-T25)
- 6 Piece Full Set 44107 (Slotted 6.5mm, Hex 2.5-6.0mm)
Increases your safety
Wiha Power slimBits ensure good, protected access to deep-set screws.
Makes handling easier
Compact slimBit box with easy access and an optimal view of profiles.
Offers you full protection
Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC and approved for 1,000 V AC.
If too much force is transferred during fastening, the material may be damaged. The yellow Power slimBits are especially constructed for the higher power level of the e-screwdriver speedE® II. Thanks to the differentiation between red and yellow slimBits, it can be seen at first glance which force level the speedE® II should be operated at to prevent material damage. The blade diameter is often too large in conventional electrician's screwdrivers to reach low-lying screws. However, removing insulation is not permitted and also compromises the user's safety. Protective insulation has been integrated into the blade with the Wiha slim TECHNOLOGY specially developed for electric applications, thus ensuring blades which are up to 33% slimmer. This means low-lying screw and spring elements can also be easily reached with the Power slimBits. The insulated Power slimBits undergo individual piece testing as per the international IEC 60900 standard, thus providing users with a tool to work safely on live parts up to 1,000 V AC. In addition, the Power slimBits are stored in a smart bit box that provides an optimal overview of the screw profiles.
Manufactured acc. to IEC 60900.
Suitable for controlled fastening for live parts up to 1,000 V AC, especially for portable use.
The 6 mm slimBits can only be used in Wiha e-screwdrivers, slimVario® or TorqueVario®-S electric tools.